Monday, March 10, 2014

CAN WE BE USING TOO MANY AND TOO MUCH PRODUCTS ON OUR HAIR?

I have been asked that question a time or two,  and my answer is absolutely yes.  I have researched and looked at a lot of  videos where some ladies apply as much as six different products on there hair. I simply say to myself that's a lot of stuff and who has the time to apply all that stuff to their hair.  For some ladies this may be a weekly regime, but is it too many and too much product for your hair
at one time, so my answer is still yes.   My thoughts are,  you don't want to stigmatize your hair or scalp,  because your scalp need to breath and so do the follicles of your hair shaft.   You could also be using so many products that they counteract each other and may not be helping your scalp or hair.  I believe that you should find one product or maybe two products for your hair that will accomplish what it is that you want to do with your hair.   Two many products can also make your hair feel heavy,  which will cause headaches, and more.   It has also came to light that a lot of the products on the market today are stripping your hair of its oils,  so when you are buying and using a lot of products on your hair, think of rather the products is going to help,  if it's good for your hair,  and how much you should use on the hair.   I hope this will help you in finding the right products for your hair and that you will not have to use but maybe or two at the most to keep your hair beautiful and healthy.


            

No comments:

Post a Comment