Sunday, August 3, 2014

JOIN THE HAIR QUEEN COMMUNITY

I always get calls when a client is getting a sew in for the first time,  and also from women that don't know a lot about buying extensions.   The questions that I always get is what to buy, because they want to buy quality hair,  but don't want to pay an outrageous cost for it.   The one thing that stylist must never forget is the natural hair,  to protect it at all cost.   As a stylist it is our jobs to make recommendation to clients so that it can enhance their looks,  and protect their natural hair.   We retail hair 100% Brazilian and Peruvian hair at
http://emurray310.houseofbeautifulhair.com   I love this hair,  but I love the natural hair also which is why I want to offer to my clients the best for their natural hair.  This community will give you tips on the natural health of your hair when wearing extensions, and give you information on the hair we retail, and the benefits that it will give to you.   This community is all about the hair.   Join today.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment