Monday, December 21, 2015

NEW NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR 2016

I am so excited about bringing you new natural products for 2016.   As I stated once or twice,  I was a nail tech.   I have created Shawzae formaldehyde free nail lacquers,  and I am really excited about this,  because when I was a nail tech,  this was the furthest thing from my mind.  As a herbalist stylist,  I am always thinking about natural products.   These nail lacquers are my first, thanks to
Brambleberry.  I have some products already listed on my site, such as the nail lacquers,  soaps, hair product,  natural eye shadows just to name a few.    I will be listing a few more items such a natural lip balms,  herbal cuticle treatment, and more.   I will also continue to creating my new Shawzae custom wigs.   I will keep everyone posted on new items,  and new videos that we will be doing
this year.  For more information visit http://mdesignersinc.wix.com/shawzaehairstudio  to shop
go to http://www.etsy.com/shop/shawzaeboutique

  

No comments:

Post a Comment