Tuesday, February 9, 2016

HOW I RESTORED MY OLD WIG

I know that some of you ladies can relate when you have a favorite wig.   I love this wig and it's texture is like my natural hair, so I didn't want to get rid of it not just yet.   I apply our restoration service to my old wig and bought  it back to life.   This wig look amazing and smells so good,  so it makes changing  wigs more fun.   You can restore your old wig just as I did,  even if you don't have the products that I do.

Here are the process for restoration:

Inspect your wig first for any lose extensions,  then secure them.
Comb your wig well removing all tangles
Shampoo your wig allowing it to soak for about 15 minutes
I used a clarifying shampoo to remove all products from  the hair before shampooing
Make sure all the shampoo is out of the hair.  
Condition your wig allow 5 or 6 minutes for the condition to sit  
Make sure you rinse the hair well
Let drip dry
Comb your wig again thoroughly  removing any tangles
Apply a light oil before flat ironing,  I flat iron the whole wig before going back in
with the curing iron to style the wig.

All customers wigs get recapped,  I did not recap my wig  because I will be using the elastic band method to secure.   I hope this will help you in bring you old wig back to life.



No comments:

Post a Comment