Saturday, July 1, 2017

LETS TALK ABOUT HAIR LOVE

Lets talk about hair love,  If I was to tell you that everyone in the hair business is in it just for the money,  its not true, because most wig makers just love hair.   Wigs has been in my family for all of my life.  My mother was an advocate wig wearer.   It seem like to me,  she had a wig for every day, she just loved the hair.   My mom had long healthy hair,  so she just loved wigs.   Today, the hair industry is a billion trillion dollar business,  which we all can share.   I love hair, and making custom wigs for pleasure and profit.   I have also learn to ventilate, making lace frontal and wigs which have taken my wig making to another level.   I have also open a school to teach you what I have learned, so that you can move forward in your hair love business.   School registration is at http://mdesignersinc.wixsite.com/shawzaeboutique Join me if you are interested in learning how to make custom wigs and ventilation.  I want to share my hair love with you.   Learning to ventilate custom wigs help ladies with cancer and alopecia.   These natural looking wigs will give these ladies the confident to live a whole life,  to give them back heir lives.  


No comments:

Post a Comment