Friday, August 4, 2017

SHAWZAE EVOLUTION IN WIG MAKING FULL LACE WIGS WITH RAW REMY INDIAN HUMAN HAIR

I love being in the beauty business, and making custom wigs are my hair haven.  I spent several months learning to ventilate,  so that i would have the skills to make lace wigs, frontal and more. I also had to do extensive research to learn about the human hair.  Through my research,  I learned how the hair was collected,  process, and the weight of the hair, including sourcing of the hair.  I was so amazed at this process,  and the people in India.   This process has also given me a whole understanding and outlook on the hair industry.  The knowledge that I have received  will allow me to create Shawzae Signature Full Lace Wigs.    I am so excited about this,  I am in the process of completing my first lace wig,  which is not raw virgin Indian hair at this time,  because I wanted to make sure that I could complete the task.   Check out my blog and YouTube for future information on this process.   I am waiting for the arrival of my raw Indian hair,  so happy about this journey.  If you are considering learning  to make custom wigs,  contact us at Shawzae Design School.  I will teach you what I have learned.   You will learn to create your own style and make custom wigs that people will love.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment