Tuesday, September 26, 2017

COFFEE TALK ( THINNING AND ALOPECIA HAIR )

This conversation isn't new and you may have heard some of the information  before,  but we do want to keep the conversation going to help you stay updated.  We have so many women and men with this problem that we have to keep the conversation going.    Thinning and aloppecia  hair isn't a age thing,  because we have a lot of young women and men with this problem. 

The conversation starts:  These are some of the conversations that I have had with some of my clients and friends,  so lets get the conversation started.

My hair started thinning when I started getting relaxers.........Sarah

The relaxers were probably too strong for your hair, and you should avoid having your hair relaxed until you know for sure if that is the cause of your hair loss.  I would recommend you start going to a natural hair salon so that you can get your hair healthy again,  let whoever you go know what happened, give them your hair story...........me

My hair is fine,  I guess I was born with it,  bad hair,  and it won't grow.......Mindy

When born with fine hair,  it is very important that you take special care of your hair to keep it healthy.  You should not put heavy products in your hair,  or extensions that will weigh your hair down.  If you would like longer hair,  or maybe get hair color,  get a custom wigs,  because this is not going to damage your natural hair., and also make sure you get healthy products for your natural hair.
Your hair thinning may be hereditary  but it can be healthy even if it's thin or fine ........me

My hair was taken out by a stylist,  and it's never been the same after the service....Tina

The stylist probably didst understand your hair,  and the products were probably too strong,  however,  you can get healthy hair again.   When you go to get your hair done make sure you give the stylist your hair story so that she can get a picture of the health of your hair.   A consultation and hair analysis is important......me

Join in the conversation and let talk about hair while we sip our coffee.
                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment