Monday, December 21, 2015

DO THE BRAND OF THE HAIR MATTER, OR THE PRODUCT NAME?

I am going to say yes, absolutely,  because some brand of hair products are very different from each other,  including the way the hair was put together.   We all know that human hair v. human hair blend is very different, when it come to the quality of the hair.  We also know that each brand has their own human hair and human hair mix, including some synthetic hair.    We look for quality in the hair that we purchase rather it is human hair or human hair blend.   I love Zury, Outre, and Milky Way,  and warming up to Sendationnel.    Each of these brands have really good hair in my book,  and sometimes feeling of the hair from different brands,  I can't tell the different.   Some of the human hair blend looks and feel real,  and I especially look for that type of quality in hair.   I wear human hair and human hair blend,  I want to do the same with either hair,  so it dose matter.

 
This is a Zury brand human hair which I love,  for more information on this item go
    

No comments:

Post a Comment