Monday, January 25, 2016

THE MAKING AND CREATING OF CUSTOM WIGS

This is a fabulous time for you to learn to make custom wigs for yourself or a friend.  We have so many custom wig designers out there that do such a great job in making wigs.  The fact that we do have so many wig designers,  how do you know who to go to,  or what set the designers apart.  Most designers know how to color, cut and style their wigs,  it's about making your signature.   I will also
be improving on my signature touches by offering more color,  and cuts on my designers wigs.  It is really an important part of making custom wigs,  because most of the time when you order your human hair,  they usually have two colors 1B or natural which is black,  which is not the color you are looking for at the time.  We are stepping it up ladies for you,  because custom wigs are trending,  and not going anywhere so stay tuned in.

I will be giving Beverly,  my new custom wig an overhaul cutting her down to a 10 inch bob.  I really have a ache in heart for doing this,  but I believe she will be more beautiful and stylish shorter.
New video will be out soon,  stay tuned.  See all of our wigs on http://www.instagram.com/eunicemurray  visit our website at http://mdesignersinc.wix.com/shawzaehairstudio book an appointment to get a custom wig made,  or revamp your old wig or extensions.

   Watch new video and see my cutting style and see Beverly turn into a beautiful bob. 

No comments:

Post a Comment