Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WHY WE LOVE EXTENTIONS

Ladies, I love extensions, and I know you do also,  so why do we love extensions?  Extensions give us so many choices for our image.  We can choose different colors,  and length,  not to mention the styles that we can create.   The great things about extensions are we don't have to damage our natural hair to get these colors, length, or styles.    I love wearing extensions,  I may go from 22 inches to 12inches in a week,  love.  A lot of ladies love to change their hair color often,  I don't recommend
using a lot of chemicals for perms or coloring your hair,  it will damage the hair,  and sometimes you can't come back from the damage,  so get some extensions and save your natural hair.  A sample of going from brown to red within hours,  love that color.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment