Tuesday, July 1, 2014

SERVICE RECOMMENDED

I am so excited to tell you about this program that we discover that helps clients view styles, colors
and cuts before the services are completed.   We can put your face on the screen with styles and colors that you are interested in,  to see if those style and color will fit you.   I love this program, it gives salon a big advantage in helping clients to get what they want,  and the services that will work.  Before you try a new color get a free consultation to see if that color will work for you.   I have seen it so many times clients trying out different styles and colors,  and most times it doesn't work,  so now you can actually fine out before doing it.   I wanted to try a new color,  so I try out the program on myself,  and I agree with the program red doesn't work for me.

This is an awesome color, but not for me, however, I do love it.

         

No comments:

Post a Comment