Tuesday, February 16, 2016

COMING SOON THE SHAWZAE SPICE COLLECTION CUSTOM WIGS

Ladies,  I am excited about these new units,  because they are going to be different than the other custom wigs I have made.   The different is that I will be putting additional special touches to these units,  such as coloring and highlights.    I decided to create some collections for my units,  and this will be the first collection.   In business,  I find that you have to continue evolving in your business to succeed.   The main thing about this business is that it don't feel like work  even though,  I am thinking about it all  the time or I am creating something.   Being in the hair business I know has made my mom happy in her resting place,   she loved and wore wigs all the time.   I am sure  she would be wearing one of my wigs if she was still here.   Love you mom.   When you have a business stay on it,  and don't forget to have fun with it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment